libxfce4ui user repo for gtk3

Simon Steinbeiss simon at xfce.org
Thu Oct 29 22:34:33 CET 2015

Hi!

Uhm, actually that library compiles against both Gtk2 and Gtk3 already,
which is how apps like Parole can be Gtk3-only but still make use of it.
I think dropping Gtk2 support for the next release is a really bad idea
simply because not everything Xfce might be ported by then (the goal is the
the core).

So yeah, tbh I think this library can stay as it is for 4.14. I think there
are bigger fish to fry, e.g. how to deal with all the deprecations (stock
items anyone?) in other libs.

Cheers
Simon