lightdash progress update

adlo adloconwy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 17:13:24 CET 2015

Here is an update on the progress of lightdash, which aims to be a lightweight GNOME Shell-like dashboard for Xfce:

Add preview thumbnails for drag and drop

Allow windows to be dragged and dropped onto the windows view

Add placeholder rectangles for minimised windows

Improve scaling of previews

Improve arrangement of previews in columns

Abstract table layout code into a separate LightdashTableLayout widget

Preparation for GTK3 support (incorporating Eduard's changes)

Add right-click menu for each window (though perhaps I could use buttons instead?)

Fix preferences dialogue freezing

As usual, lightdash can be found on my github:

https://github.com/adlocode/xfce4-lightdash-plugin

Regards

adlo