Xfce4-notifyd ported to gdbus and gtk3

André Miranda andreldm1989 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 21:00:46 CEST 2015

Hello Ali,
Indeed the default theme is now friendly, but in the config dialog the
Default is labeled Smoke and Smoke now is Default, is it a bug or am I
messing anything here? (GTK2: Orion, GTK3: Adwaita).
Another thing is the title centered, as Simon has already mentioned, I
agree that now it's better.

Cheers,
André Miranda