lightdash: Adding bookmarks buttons

Matthew Brush mbrush at codebrainz.ca
Fri Nov 20 03:49:33 CET 2015

On 2015-11-19 10:21 AM, adlo wrote:
> I am attempting to use XfceAppfinderModel's items GSList to get the items, and then query each item's is_bookmark property to determine if it should be a bookmark. However, this seems to result in duplicate buttons being added to the bar and can sometimes cause crashes.
>
> How can I resolve this?

You should provide a link to the malfunctioning code so people can see
what you're doing (wrong). With the information you've given, it would
be really hard to help you, at least not without sifting through
thousands of lines of C code, guessing what lines you might be asking
about, assuming you even have the code pushed to your repo.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush