lightdash: Adding bookmarks buttons

adlo adloconwy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 19:21:09 CET 2015

I am attempting to use XfceAppfinderModel's items GSList to get the items, and then query each item's is_bookmark property to determine if it should be a bookmark. However, this seems to result in duplicate buttons being added to the bar and can sometimes cause crashes.

How can I resolve this?

Regards

adlo