Xfce IRC Cloaks update

Steve Dodier-Lazaro sidnioulz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 17:37:39 CET 2015

Hi all,

I'm about to ask to take over the cloak management for Xfce, since Jerome
is on a FOSS break these days. I'd like to use the opportunity to update
the cloaks a bit and give some credit and sense of belonging to non-coding
contributors :-) Right now we have the following cloaks:

  xfce/core-developer/nick
  xfce/goodies-developer/nick
  xfce/translator/nick
  xfce/packager/nick

I'd like to add some to map the groups we now have (see
https://wiki.xfce.org/people), so people can identify with how they
contribute to the Xfce project:

  xfce/user-support/nick (for people like killermoerhe who spend countless
hours in #xfce)
  xfce/design/nick (cough cough. for myself :p)
  xfce/quality-assurance/nick (for people who don't write code but clean up
the bz, test patches...)
  xfce/sysadmin/nick (for people who don't do much these days but hold
considerable power, so that hackers target them first and leave the rest of
us alone :-) )

Let me know if you want a cloak. Cloaks to be updated so far:
  xfce/core-developer/ochosi
  xfce/design/sidi

Thanks,
--