Fwd: ristretto 0.8.0

Steve Dodier-Lazaro sidnioulz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 12:49:11 CEST 2015

Stephan, how often does this happen to you? If this is something that
happens often and becomes an annoyance, I would (seriously) recommend suing
for harassment. You don't have to tolerate people insulting your work out
of nowhere and this taking a toll on your time.

This being said, all my appreciation to you for Ristretto and for your
presence in the community :-)

On 31 July 2015 at 10:37, Lars Behrens <Lars.Behrens at kit.edu> wrote:

> Am 31.07.2015 um 08:09 schrieb Stephan Arts:
>
> > Just wanted to share this love-letter with you.
>
> As an everyday user just me excuse for that insulting deadhead and send
> you a big thank you and lots of appreciation for your work on free
> software.
>
> Of course this goes to all the other devs, too!
>
> Cheerz,
> Lars

Steve Dodier-Lazaro
PhD Student