Why design matters

Patrik Bubák bubapa at privacyrequired.com
Sat Jul 25 16:09:42 CEST 2015

Simon,

below I'm illustrating very quickly examples of what I meant (I hope
it'll be clear from the screenshots, very quick drafts to support my
arguments):

I know you already provided a response to this, it's just I wanted for
everyone to clearly understand what I meant.

Next:

The Telegram label above the panel illustrates the position it should
keep. Instead, when you insert buttons from the left side for example,
the label is pushed to the right and does no longer maintain its
position.