Window previews in xfwm4

Stephan Haller nomad at froevel.de
Mon Jan 12 20:06:32 CET 2015

I agree. Adding the application icon to the window's title will help
finding the window faster than just looking at the title.

I don't know if it just a matter of the theme I'm using (it's greybird)
but the outline of the current selection is hard to see. A very small
black line on a very dark grey background ;)

Stephan