GTK3...2015

ikey ikey at evolve-os.com
Wed Feb 18 16:36:19 CET 2015

I can understand that perspective (being a distribution developer
myself). However it is equally true that by not porting to the
newer stack, that in time it will become harder to maintain the
code as it is now, with glib changes and such then becoming solely
the domain of the downstream projects, thus worsening the issue.

- ikey