Xfce 4.12 Release date

Peter de Ridder peter at xfce.org
Fri Feb 6 21:41:56 CET 2015

That weekend works for me too. We don't have any blockers that might
require us to reschedule?

Try not to change the translations to much. I propose a string freeze two
weeks before (would that be a good time?). It would be nice to send a
headsup to the translations mailing list.

If anyone needs help taking out a specific bug, feel free to contact me to
help investigate or propose a patch. Best way to contact me for this is
probably in IRC.

Regards,
Peter