Xfce 4.12 Release date

Sean Davis smd.seandavis at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 05:08:28 CET 2015

I'm in favor of this plan.  We've been narrowing down the number of bugs
reported for xfce4-settings over the past week, hoping to move on to other
projects as well.  I'd also like to suggest running each respective project
through Coverity Scan (https://scan.coverity.com/) as possible.  I've used
it in the past to resolve a few potential issues in Parole and LightDM Gtk
Greeter.  I ran today's git snapshot of xfce4-settings through and found 22
defects, so I'll be tackling those this weekend.