two feature request for Orage Globaltime

LUIS VALENZUELA livalenz at uc.cl
Wed Feb 4 13:04:36 CET 2015

Hi Juha,

I don't really see what types of clock can Orage do. Note that I'm not
referring to the Globaltime tool. That tool doesn't show the date and it
cannot be put on top of the panel. Regarding orage itself, I don't see any
option to add a clock, except the option to use a dynamic icon, which again
is not too visible and has no clock. I hope I'm not missing something in
the features! I'm using Orage 4.10.0 with Xubuntu 14.04.

Best,
Luis.