GNOME Shell-like dashboard as a panel plugin

adlo adloconwy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 17:54:21 CEST 2015

> On 26 Aug 2015, at 16:14, André Miranda <andreldm1989 at gmail.com> wrote:
> - when the preferences option is select from panel, just an empty window is displayed and it freezes.

I've narrowed the cause down to the GDK event filter, used for updating the previews when the windows' contents change, but I'm not sure how to resolve it. My program already has a check to prevent it from listening for events on its own window, in order to prevent infinite loops. This issue seems similar but also subtly different.

> - when the dashboard is open, the Activities button on panel is totally gray

I've removed a superfluous event box from the plugin; perhaps this may help?

Regards

adlo