requesting an account to contribute to manuals

Mohammad Ghasemi ghasemicompany at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 13:56:31 CEST 2015

Hi,
1- I don't have my login credential for staging wiki yet.
2- I want to add some use cases to different features of xfce from time to
time. E.g. A possible use case for "Automatcally show and hide the panel"
option is: Increasing your focus while reading something on computer
screen. You don't want messages from different applications like your irc
client disturb you.
I thought it would be nice to add use cases to different  options in
different applications.
That came to my mind when I saw someone asked in #xfce what is tiling
up/down windows used for. A use case is for when you are translating a
document. You easily tile the source language document on top and the
destination language document on the button or vice versa.