About Thunar development

Tim Tassonis timtas at cubic.ch
Sun Oct 26 02:21:11 CEST 2014

On October 25, 2014 11:12:36 PM Steve Dodier-Lazaro <sidnioulz at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Ricardo,
>
> I don't see why Thunar would be replaced.

That was me suggesting that. Not because I hate Thunar, but because it
sounded like nobody was interested in maintaing it and pcmanfm seems to be
alternative that suits xfce well.
But certainly didn't want to start a thunar vs pcmanfm war, if there are
people willing to maintain thunar, then there's no need for a switch for me
at all.
Kind regards
Tim

 Whilst Xfce lets its users