About Thunar development

Matthew Brush mbrush at codebrainz.ca
Sat Oct 25 22:43:09 CEST 2014

On 14-10-25 11:59 AM, Ricardo Biehl wrote:
> The last email to Thunar-dev(mailing list) was sent in March of this year.
> The Thunar is a important file manager on Xfce project and develop can't
> stopped because yet are there many bugs and missing features compared with
> others files manager. I open this discussion to who want talk about the
> Thunar development.
> ​Big hug.​

I wouldn't necessarily count their mailing list as an indication of
Thunar development activities. Better would be to check the Git
repository where the last non-translation commit[0] on the master branch
was in July of this year. Also, sometimes lack of frequent
changes/development activities just means "good" or "stable".

For my purposes Thunar works great, although my needs are fairly minimal.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush

[0]:
http://git.xfce.org/xfce/thunar/commit/?id=6a63d7bd8ff0d937cb30f112c3fd080a5a107053