Listing our current forces

Nick Schermer nick at xfce.org
Mon Nov 24 08:11:50 CET 2014

Added myself to the wiki.

Also gave landry and simon permissions to manage users in the bugtracker
and create/manage git accounts.

The release manager is not as functional as it looks like atm. It can only
release tarballs. The ssh keys and managing projects doesn't work. The
tarball part will also disappear and all will be done with your ssh account.

Nick