RFC: Add keyboard backlight brightness handling to power-manager

Carl Simonson simonsonc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 03:04:26 CET 2014

Steve,

Those are good ideas.

All that I have changed so far is changing the brightness when keyboard
buttons are pressed. There are no settings saved, or user interfaces to
control the level.

Since I hadn't really considered the UI to begin with, would there be a
better place for this code? It seemed like a natural place since that where
the display brightness changer is.

Carl Simonson
simonsonc at gmail.com