Remove another "paper cut"?

PK pliniusminor at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 10:51:03 CET 2014

For me, the main thing is that the logout dialog becomes more simple, and
causes no confusion. I'm afraid that even a better description of the
option and/or radio buttons, won't be enough to end the current confusion.

The "save session" option fits, in my opinion, therefore best in the
Settings Manager. And there alone. Where everyone can find it if they want
to....

Well, I think that all opinions on this matter have been heard now.... No
need for us to repeat them further, I'd say. :-)

As I lack coding skills (I'm only a translator for Xfce), I hope some
developer can find the time to address this issue.

Regards, Pjotr.