xfce4-windowck-plugin

alepic alepic at geckoblu.net
Mon Jun 3 14:27:29 CEST 2013

Hello,
I'm releasing my first version of xfce4-windowck-plugin.

xfce4-windowck-plugin is a (partial) porting of GNOME Window Applets to
XFCE.

It's main features are:

- Show the title of the maximized window on the panel.
- Clicking on it focus the maximized windows.

at the moment it doesn't show window icon nor windows control.
This because I ported only the features I use but if someone else plans to
use it let me know which feature you are missing and I'll do my best to
implement them (but be patient I'm very slow ;-) ).

You can get the sources here:
https://github.com/geckoblu/xfce4-windowck-plugin.git

or Ubuntu users can install it using my public repository:

https://launchpad.net/~geckoblu/+archive/public

Regards
Alessio