xfce-bluetooth

Martin crysman Zahradník crysman at seznam.cz
Mon Jul 29 22:51:28 CEST 2013

That would be awesome! Unfortunately, I am unable to help with Vala, C
and/or Python :/

What I would highly appreciate is:

 1. transfer files from the device to the computer
 2. transfer files from the computer to the device
 3. if it works (not like Blueman applet, where I need to repair all the
    time to make it work)
 4. if it works after hibernation/suspend resume (Blueman applet does not)

cheers!
McZ

/Martin crysman Zahradník/
/www:/ crysmanovo.blogspot.com <http://crysmanovo.blogspot.com>