xfce-bluetooth

Marco Milone marco.sting at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 09:18:52 CEST 2013

Hi Natanael, being not a programmer I can't help with the code but my
feedback is that this tool would be greatly appreciated and I am
promoting your project with the italian Xfce community on Gplus that I
help maintain...Hopefully someone could be helpful and submit some
patches.

Thanks for your work,

Marco.