xfce4-windowck-plugin

Cédric Leporcq cedl38 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 21:12:24 CEST 2013

Hello,

Thanks for starting this interesting project.
I do share some improvements I made to this applet here :
https://github.com/cedl38/xfce4-windowck-plugin

my changes :
- Add shrink, and expand title options.
- Add title padding and alignment options.

I’m just a beginner in programming panel applets.
Your comment and contribution is welcome to improve this code.

Cheers

Cédric

https://launchpad.net/~geckoblu/+archive/public<https://launchpad.net/%7Egeckoblu/+archive/public>