Contributing to XFCE documentation

Philip Lacroix philnx at bluebottle.com
Mon Feb 25 05:09:36 CET 2013

Hello,
I am a Linux user and I'm running Debian and Slackware systems on a few
machines, with different setups. When I need a desktop environment, XFCE
is my first choice.

I would like to contribute to the wiki with a short howto I'm working
on, regarding XFCE's panel and in particular the new expansion behavior
of panel items in 4.10: in fact, I noticed that sometimes people are
confused, expecting the "Window Buttons" item to expand as in previous
versions. Do you think this would be useful?

Thanks a lot and best wishes,
Philip Lacroix