Powermanager systemd support

Simon Steinbeiß simon at xfce.org
Mon Dec 16 09:48:22 CET 2013

Hey everyone,

I know there were some discussions surrounding the retirement of xfce4-powermanager, but as long as distros still (have to) ship it, it would be great if we could get systemd support inside (I know it's a controversial subject, but it's a fact that distros ship it...).
In fact, there are already patches, which would only have to be merged upstream.

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/X11:xfce/xfce4-power-manager

It would be great if someone with push-rights could give this a quick spin and then do a dev-release for people to test those patches.

Cheers,
Simon