Installing thunar actions plugin

Ondřej Kulatý kulaty.o at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 23:06:17 CEST 2013

I have noticed, that thunar-actions-plugin is now shipped with Thunar
(Previously I was cloning it from separate repository). But
development version of Thunar installed in my home still seems to
ignore it. As a workaround I compiled it and copied thunar-uca.so file
to my system /usr/lib/thunarx-2/. Now I can use it in my stable system
version of Thunar (which for some reason is not ignoring it). But this
is not a solution.