xfce4-mixer patchset

Natanael Copa ncopa at alpinelinux.org
Sat Sep 22 22:02:48 CEST 2012

On Fri, 21 Sep 2012 12:30:31 +0200
Guido Berhoerster <gber at opensuse.org> wrote:

> I'd appreciate it if someone could help out with reviewing the code.

I don't really have any experience with GObjects but when looking at
the previously mentioned issues I had, I noticed that there is both a
horizontal and a vertical scale created. One was hidden and the other
displayed, depending on the orientation.

I think it would be better to have a single scale, and on creation time
create either a hscale or vscale depending on orientation. When
orientation changes, then simply recreate it. This way we can save a
few bytes of code and the memory used by a gtk scale.

Please consider the attached patch.

-nc