xfce4-mixer patchset

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Fri Sep 21 18:28:26 CEST 2012

Hey,

On Fri, 21 Sep 2012 14:49:27 +0200, Mark Trompell
<mark at foresightlinux.org>
wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 12:30 PM, Guido Berhoerster <gber at opensuse.org>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>
> Hi,
>
>> a while ago I've done a bit on xfce4-mixer aiming at fixing some
>> long-standing bugs, modernizing the code, improving usability and
>> adding a couple of features. Unfortunately Jannis hasn't been able
>> to find time reviewing the patchset so I'd appreciate it if someone
>> could help out with reviewing the code.
>
> End of last year Jannis was searching for new maintainers for some of
> his projects (including the mixer)[1].
> Maybe you can want to take over the mixer yourself.

that would be cool actually. I have to admit that I haven't even had the
time or patience to reply to the feedback I got after that "looking for
maintainers" mail...

Guido, I think you have a developer account now, is that for xfce4-mixer?
If not, I think we should give you permissions to push to the mixer
repository. I don't necessarily need to review the patches and there's
no point in slowing down progress by insisting on it. So I won't do
that. ;)

  - Jannis