XFWM: Hide titlebar when maximized

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 21:05:33 CET 2012

Hi Srdjan,

On 14 Nov 2012 20:49, <ism.a at inode.at> wrote:
> [...]
> (So yes, I want fullscreen, but with the panel - this is IMHO the quickest
> and simplest way to do it).
>
> >  All this belongs to bugzilla, as I said already.
>
> I'll upload the patch, thanks.

Sorry, I was mostly replying the all thread (people complaining I don't
approve every possible feature), not everything I wrote was intended for
you specifically :-)

The functionality could be useful to some (disabled by default),
de-maximizing could be achieved by either the win menu via alt-space or the
key shortcut.

It would need a bit of work, though, but not that much, a good start if
you're willing to contribute...

Cheers,
Olivier