Menu Editor

Maximilien Noal noal.maximilien at gmail.com
Thu May 3 09:19:19 CEST 2012

2012/5/2 Maximilien Noal <noal.maximilien at gmail.com>:
> On 05/02/2012 07:59 PM, Raphael Groner wrote:
> You're right I forgot it was written in Python. My bad.
After more testing alacarte-xfce (from the AUR, don't know about the
Xubuntu version) as another reason against starting with it, as some
menu entries were not displayed (like 'orage preferences' in the
settings menu) so I could not move it nor remove it(*). LXMED had the
same problem.

My goal was to remove it from the settings menu and make it appear in
the xfce settings manager (another thing that *both* patched-for-xfce
versions of alacarte can't do). I had to do it manually. It was easy
(and fun, I learned stuff!) in fact, albeit slower than using a GUI.