[xfce4-settings] xfwm4 keyboard-shortcuts and theme settings merge

Nick Schermer nick at xfce.org
Wed Mar 28 11:17:12 CEST 2012

On 2012-03-27 19:47, Stephan Arts wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just moved xfwm4 theme and keyboard-shortcut settings to
> xfce4-settings, in the stephan/dialogs branch.
>
> Please test it and tell me what you think.

Will those changes (including the xfwm4 part) be properly tested and
merged before friday/saturday, because that's when I'll start making
releases for pre1 and after that, no new features are allowed in master.

In fact, for a couple of packages I'll already start making releases
this evening (4util/exo/garcon/4ui/tumbler/xfconf/appfinder) because I
don't feel like spending my entire weekend making releases.

Nick