[xfce4-settings] xfwm4 keyboard-shortcuts and theme settings merge

Stephan Arts stephan at xfce.org
Wed Mar 28 10:15:13 CEST 2012

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 7:47 PM, Stephan Arts <stephan at xfce.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just moved xfwm4 theme and keyboard-shortcut settings to
> xfce4-settings, in the stephan/dialogs branch.
>
> Please test it and tell me what you think.

I've made a slight modification to the appearance-dialog. The themes
are now read from the filesystem in a separate thread. - This reduces
the time it takes for the dialog to appear, but it has the side-effect
that the treeview is (slowly) filled when the dialog is already
visible.

Can you please tell me what you think of this?

Regards,

Stephan