Menu Editor

Raphael Groner raphgro at web.de
Fri Jun 8 12:33:51 CEST 2012

> Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 13:53:36 +0200
> From: Nick Schermer <nick at xfce.org>
> To: Xfce development list <xfce4-dev at xfce.org>
> Subject: Re: Menu Editor

[...]
> We don't need code yet, first a design of the interface and a scope
> of the functionality the application should have. After that we can
> start with code.

Basic design aspects and feature requests have been discussed already
in May on this list. Personally, I like the attempt of Harald.

http://mail.xfce.org/pipermail/xfce4-dev/2012-May/029813.html

I should write a wiki page to summarize this discussion. It's going
to be too wild and confusing here on the list. Let's start to code. :)

As Christoph says, this is no request show (*) in general.

- R.

(*) german: Wunschkonzert