Menu Editor

Raphael Groner raphgro at web.de
Thu Jun 7 12:34:26 CEST 2012

Hi Nick,

thanks for your clear statement about the requirements of source
being accepted to the core repository.

Personally, I wouldn't suggest to include an application like a menu
editor to the core components. It would make more sense to have
something like that in the goodies or at least in the official apps
section of Xfce. I do not see any reason to extend the core with such
nice-to-have things and it makes no sense.

Let's wait with Git till there is some rationality of a source base.
Please believe me, I am working on it, also in case of coding. But it
could take a long time, I am also only an hobby enthusiast with
priorities on other more important things.

Regards,
Raphael