Window picker plugin of xfwm4

Aaron Lewis the.warl0ck.1989 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 08:02:09 CEST 2012

On 07:40 Wed 25 Jul     , Liviu Andronic wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 7:26 AM, Aaron Lewis <the.warl0ck.1989 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Is there anyone working on a window picker plugin ?
> >
> > Like the one provided in Compiz or Present window in KDE4
> >
> You can use Compiz with Xfce. Just replace xfwm4 with compiz.

I don't like compiz (slow) .. besides I had to set out a screen margin for
conky (which compiz doesn't support either)

My goal is to make window picker available for xfwm4

So, first, is there API present to retrieve screenshots of window inside xfwm4,
Or should I just use XGetImage like API to to that job ?

> Liviu

Best Regards,
Aaron Lewis - PGP: 0xDFE6C29E ( http://pgp.mit.edu/ )
Finger Print: 9482 448F C7C3 896C 1DFE 7DD3 2492 A7D0 DFE6 C29E