Archive Manager

James Geboski jgeboski at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 08:32:20 CET 2012

It would appear, currently, that squeeze is showing much more development
activity.  It looks like it has been about 21 months since any of the
Xarchiver code has been touched in the SVN repo over at SF.net.

I'll hopefully await a reply from Stephan or Peter, or someone else who is
on the project.

Thanks again for the information,
James