Remove shortcut editor / toolbar from terminal?

Martin crysman Zahradník crysman at seznam.cz
Tue Dec 25 02:12:59 CET 2012

Hi there,

there have been several issues regarding terminal, so:

 1. the name - I do not care, but "xfce*-terminal" sounds more systematic
 2. search - I do not get the idea - search for what and where? If you
    mean in the contents of current terminal buffer, then yes, might be
    useful
 3. shortcuts - I also *need to disable F10* because of frequentant use
    of mc. I also use a lot standard CTRL/SHIFT+INS
 4. toolbar - I have never used it, but it does not bother me anyway
    (since it is not set as visible)

Happy Xmas! :)
McZ

--