Remove shortcut editor / toolbar from terminal?

Jon Sturm jonimoose at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 17:49:13 CET 2012

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 5:22 AM, Andreas Müller <
schnitzeltony at googlemail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 10:12 AM, Nick Schermer <nick at xfce.org> wrote:

> Need

> >> Off-topic: don't know if it is time to open wishlist here - but since
> >> it's close to Xmas I try: While you are working on it would it cause
> >> huge efforts to implement a search dialog?
> >>

> > Yes I was working on that too, first a bit of cleaning.
> >

> > Nick
> Thanks a lot!
>
> Andreas

Just my .02(regional currency here) but I personally disable the F-key
stuff as well, and I would personally be forced to switch terminal
emulators if that functionality is removed. I can handle not being able to
remap shortcuts if there is a way to flat out disable them.

That said I LOVE terminals current behavior and I personally think it is
the best VTE based terminal out there. And trust me, I've tried a few of
them.

On an unrelated note, do you plan to do gtk3 conversion before or after
adding the search functionality?

Jon