GTK+ 3

dE . de.techno at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 18:16:11 CEST 2011

Tabbed browsing is a very basic feature of all FM (even PCmanfm supports
it), everyone knows about it and is desired by everyone in a FM, also
integrated find allows capability of the FM to be applied to the search
results which's also incredibility useful, it also reduces task of
re-selecting the location to be searched; this feature is what people
expect as a minimal, even Win has this feature.

Also it's a better if discussion is focused on the masses rather than
ourselves.