[XfBurn] XDG user directories direct access from fs browser

Antoine Noal antoine.noal at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 00:02:19 CET 2011

Hi,

I like XDG user directories access in thunar and would love to have it too
in Xfburn.

I did not see anything about this possible feature in bugzilla so I decided
to try to do it my self.

So here is a possible patch that do the trick. It's quite a draft version,
heavily inspired from thunar implementation, and I'd like to have your
opinions, advises and/or comments about it.

My C skills are quite rusty so feel free to point out ugly things and weird
stuff.

Thanks in advance.