xfce4-weather-plugin -- API change?

Chris Hall dylix98 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 22:17:42 CET 2011

yea weather.com has switched to a 'subscription' based business model.. lol
noticed this the other day when my conkyForecast stopped working. i was
thinking of rewriting it to use noaa.gov or wunderground.com but i'm
feeling particularly lazy atm =)

i think the bottomline is that it has to be rewritten for another site..

Chris

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 4:02 PM, Marek Kozlowski <kozlowsm at mini.pw.edu.pl>wrote:

> :-)
>
> A very useful project which seems to be rather abandoned (at least: no
> actively developed):
>
> http://goodies.xfce.org/projects/panel-plugins/xfce4-weather-plugin
>
> I'm afraid something has changed in the API it uses in the last few
> days: it stopped working (tested under both Arch and Gentoo), or, more
> precisely: it gets `no data'. May I ask someone who knows how it works
> to take a quick look in the meantime?
>
> Best regards,
> Marek

Chris Hall