introduction, gtk 2.22 porting, code (I don't use the majority of the extra panel plugins that live in their own , for instance, so I'm not going to port those myself)submission preferences

Sean Middleditch sean at middleditch.us
Fri Mar 11 19:36:03 CET 2011

Sounds like this probably isn't the right desktop project for me to dig into
then.  I'm just not interested in working on older base tech or on what I
personally believe to be poor UI, and it sounds like the XFCE team's
priorities and mine are simply not inline, making me a bad fit for this
project.  I'll post what I have in Bugzilla after classes today so you guys
have it available if you decide you want it.

Thanks for the feedback and clarifications.

Sean Middleditch