Blocking bugs for Xfce-oriented distros

Andreas Radke a.radke at arcor.de
Sun Jan 30 22:25:55 CET 2011

Am Sun, 30 Jan 2011 19:21:58 +0100
schrieb Marek Kozlowski <kozlowsm at mini.pw.edu.pl>:

> Works under both Gentoo and Arch Linux (x86_64, 1440x900, 120 DPI).
> Unfortunately...
> I observe quite a strange behavior: the weather icon in the panel
> sometimes gets XXXL in size ;-) while sometimes it is displayed as a
> very small one. Cannot observe any regularity... Sometimes (quite
> often) it works fine.
> I suppose that there is some scaling change in the new lib...
>
> Best regards,
> /M

Same here in Arch. Sometimes the icon is small and temps are shown,
sometimes the icon is too big and no temp is shown. But this is only
one plugin and it is based on a git shot and a patch from the bug
tracker, it's not an official release. So I don't think it's a major
blocker. You should report it somewhere to the tracker anyway.

-Andy