TODO post 4.8

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 17 12:07:38 CET 2011

Am Montag, den 17.01.2011, 11:29 +0100 schrieb Jannis Pohlmann:
> Hey guys,
>
> a few things that I think we still need to do:
>
>   - create missing 4.8 branches
>   - create xfce-4.8 branches in Transifex
>   - upload API documentation to docs.xfce.org (Nick already told me
>     he'll take care of that)

Maybe worth for 4.8.1:

Port the xfce4-icon-theme to freedesktop naming standards and fix all
icon names in the code. Shouldn't be too hard, but a lot of work. I
think it's definitely worth it because ATM rodent is the only icon theme
that works - and even it lacks some icons.

I'm willing to help out in this task, sorry I didn't find the time to do
it for 4.8 final.

Regards,
Christoph