release date

jp.guillemin jp.guillemin at free.fr
Sat Jan 15 22:45:03 CET 2011

Hi,

I just have a question about the status of xfdesktop. As far as I
understand the 4.8 schedule, it's supposed to be released tomorrow (tell
me if I'm wrong). I'm worrying about several blocker bugs in xfdesktop,
as well as important missing feature such like the trash. I've seen no
commit about these bugs in GIT, so I assume that xfdesktop is still very
far from being ready for stable release.

Will XFCE 4.8 be released with actual GIT xfdesktop ?

Thank you so much for any information, and sorry if I missed something...

Regards
JP