Share xfce4-session and xfce4-power-manager code

Ali Abdallah aliov at xfce.org
Mon Feb 21 10:04:01 CET 2011

On 02/20/2011 10:25 PM, Joshua Saddler wrote:

> I really don't like the idea of forcing people to install xfpm.

You don't really have to use xfpm, xfpm will provide a session service
that will be used ondemand by the session, if you want you can just
delete xfce4-power-manager.desktop from /etc/xdg/autostart/ or you can
just delete everything except the
service binary with its data.

I migth provide a compile time flag that compiles only the service to
make you happy, but this depends if the core dev agree on that or not.

Regards,
Ali.