#xfce-dev IRC channel

Yves-Alexis Perez corsac at debian.org
Thu Feb 10 10:39:59 CET 2011

On jeu., 2011-02-10 at 09:44 +0100, Christophe Chapuis wrote:
> I also remember that I subscribed to the xfce4-dev mailing list _only_
> because I couldn't talk with the devs on #xfce-dev. At the time I
> wanted to improve xfdesktop with multiple backdrops (one per desktop,
> for example), and I needed some advice about the code (why was the
> clas toto made that way, why some choices were made) in order not to
> do something completely stupid. I never could ask that question on
> IRC...
>
> Do you think there will be a lot of people that will go to #xfce-dev
> instead of #xfce ? Isn't it worth a try ?

No matter the end of that discussion, if there's something relevant
which you need to discuss on #xfce-dev, feel free to ask ops to give you
voice.

People able to do that are ofourdan, m8t, kelnos, Moe, csm

Btw the channel access list might require some refresh, I'm not sure Moe
and csm are really around those days, I think I had contacted freenode
staff about channel ownership but it required a more official contact
(maybe from an @xfce.org address or something).

Regards,
--
Yves-Alexis