#xfce-dev IRC channel

Christophe Chapuis chris.chapuis at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 09:44:26 CET 2011

I also remember that I subscribed to the xfce4-dev mailing list _only_
because I couldn't talk with the devs on #xfce-dev. At the time I wanted to
improve xfdesktop with multiple backdrops (one per desktop, for example),
and I needed some advice about the code (why was the clas toto made that
way, why some choices were made) in order not to do something completely
stupid. I never could ask that question on IRC...

Do you think there will be a lot of people that will go to #xfce-dev instead
of #xfce ? Isn't it worth a try ?