Xfce Foundation e.V. launched at FOSDEM!

Adam Miller maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Wed Feb 9 15:59:04 CET 2011

On Mon, Feb 07, 2011 at 11:00:01PM +0100, Jannis Pohlmann wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> as some of you might have read, several of us Xfce developers and
> packagers have attended FOSDEM this weekend. There was a lot of talking
> and a bit of brainstorming of course. Together we enjoyed food, beer,
> talks and also did something that we have been struggling with for
> several years now: we launched a non-profit organization for Xfce.
>
> Yes, you read correctly: the
>
>   Xfce Foundation e.V.
<SNIP>

Congrats!!!! That's amazing!

So ... when/where can I start donating money? I've wanted to join the
project and contribute patches and the like but as time goes on my free
time is running out so my ability to offer time/effort is less and less
but I can spare a little for a monthly monetary donation. I want to
support Xfce any way that I am able. :)

Just curious, congrats again, and thank you all for making Xfce a
reality!

-AdamM